Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Together We Have It All

So today is my parent's anniversary. Naturally, that's something to be grateful for. It's only been 9 years, but they have been wonderful nonetheless. I can't believe how it's flown by so fast! It feels just like yesterday that my mom was bringing this guy home for the first time. I was only a kid, and I'm not sure what I pictured in my head...but regardless he's dad to me now. I am so thankful for a loving family, and for the emphasis that the church places on families, and that families can be forever! There's something that we say often and it goes something like this:

"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

I am happy to have a family that certainly helps me out along the way and makes up for what I lack..because I definately don't have it together lol. So here's to you Mom and Dad...Happy 9 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment